Letting Go....

I chose to let go of that "comfortable lifestyle". A six-figure household income. A beautifully decorated home that was built from the ground up. Stamps in my passport. Shopping every weekend. Hair & nails always done. Restaurant tabs totaling hundreds of dollars. Never wanting for anything some would say.

But I wanted for a lot. I wanted for true love, peace, joy & acceptance. I chose to let go of that "comfortable lifestyle" because I needed purpose. I needed to know that I really mattered & that I am worth fighting for. I needed to know that my being here actually made a positive difference. I chose to get uncomfortable so that I can work towards greatness, self love, strength, peace & true happiness & at this point, nothing makes me more happy than being able to inspire others by what I've overcome. #GoingForGold2017 #ThisIsMe2017



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End......

I'm not a "victim" of divorce